Core teams are key to everything we do. So we want to start of this year by inviting you to come (and bring your core team if you have one) to our Core Team Training 101.
This workshop will cover the basics of:
- What is a Core Team and what is their role in the alliance?
- How can a Core team benefit your organization?
- How do you create a core team and how does conducting an institutional analysis strengthen the team?
- What does a core team do? And what does a typical meeting look like?
- How do core teams fit into the organizing cycle?
Please also consider reviewing the Core Team Manual, which we have listed on our internal microsite.