Why Become A Member
- Impact: The Calgary Alliance for the Common Good is a vehicle by which its members join together so that they can have the collective power to have an impact on issues facing Calgarians and the power to shape the future direction of Calgary and Alberta.
- Development: Members have the opportunity to exercise and develop their leadership skills for public life.
- Expert Training: Members of the Alliance have access to the Industrial Areas Foundation’s world-class leadership training institutes.
- Capacity Building: The Calgary Alliance for the Common Good’s works with members to strengthen their organization and communities by surfacing and developing leaders who can apply community organizing skills in their contexts.
- Community Connection: CACG provides opportunities to build relationships, communicate, and collaborate with community leaders from across the diversity of our city.
- Leadership: Members participate in making decisions, defining the direction and setting the priorities for the Alliance.
How to Become a Member
To become a member organization an Organization:
- Makes a formal decision to join.
- Appoints either a leader or a team of leaders who will connect their organization to the work of CACG.
- Makes a “fair share” financial dues commitment to sustain the work of the Alliance based on the size and scope of the organization.
If you are interested in having your organization become a member of the Calgary Alliance for the Common Good please contact our lead organizer, Ryan Andersen, at [email protected].