Hiring: Working Minds Educator
The Calgary Alliance for the Common Good is hiring. The purpose of this position to help our members address the mental health concerns of their members by offering the Mental Health Commission of Canada’s Working Mind Training. The Calgary Alliance will pay for the successful candidate to be trained as a Working Minds trainer. They will then provide this training with a minimal of 4 times/year for two years and up to two times for each member organization.
Time: This is a two-year contract.
Wage: $20 per workshop participant.
Vacation/overtime: This is a contract position with no vacation, overtime or benefits.
Training: The Calgary Alliance will cover the cost of being trained to offer this workshop.
Accountability: Reports to Lead Organizer.
- To successfully complete the Mental Health Commission of Canada’s working mind train the trainer in the fall of 2021.
- Provide a minimum of 2 and up to 4 Working Mind trainings for the general membership per year.
- Be available to provide up to 2 Working Mind workshops for each member organization of the Calgary Alliance.
- Assist with promoting workshops
- Be responsible for the logistics of workshops.
Application: Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. If you have any questions, please use the same email address.
Deadline: Please apply by August 15th, 2021