Calgary Alliance for the Common Good is made up of institutions from all across Calgary that have joined together to have an impact on issues facing our city, and one of these institutions making up the Calgary Alliance is the Calgarians for the Common Good.
As a member of Calgarians for the Common Good, you can join us in our work by:
- Creating Change: Bringing about change in the city through Calgary Alliance’s campaigns.
- Leadership Development: Developing your individual leadership skills through training and opportunities to build your abilities as a leader.
- Connection to Community: Connecting with other Calgarians, the institutions of the Alliance and your neighbours who are interested in working together for the common good.
- Be Part of the Change: Partnering with other Alliance members to set direction and priorities for Calgary Alliance.
- If you haven't renewed your membership in the Calgarians for the Common Good, please do so here.
In our work as an Alliance we are currently leading a listening campaign (learn more here), and we want to hear from those with the Calgarians for the Common Good team.
Please RSVP below for a house meeting with others involved in the Calgarians for the Common Good.