At our first public assembly, Chief Crowchild challenged us to Wrestle with the Truth of Colonization, if we want to truly live into reconciliation. In response, we have partnered with IAF affiliates in Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand to create a multi-session process to help us wrestle with the truth of colonization, and move from being tokenistic to allies to accomplices in the work of reconciliation.
- Space is limited, so please register early for these sessions.
- Due to this limited number of seats for the training please confirm that you are able to attend all of the sessions before registering, as each session builds on the learnings of the previous evening.
- This is a training series that seeks to centre the lived experiences of Indigenous Peoples, the work that is ongoing in our communities on reconciliation and the emotional work that comes from this. Please be prepared to engage in this emotional labour and reflection.
|We would like to thank the Calgary Foundation for their support of this work.|
- April 19th, 7:00 PM - 7:45 PM
- April 21st, 26th, 28th, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- May 3rd, 5th, 18th, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- June 1st, 15th, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- September 21st, 6:30 - 8:30 PM