Calgary Alliance for the Common Good is primarily made up of membership organizations. However, individuals can also become an individual member of the Calgary Alliance for the Common Good.
As a member of Calgarians for the Common Good, you will be able to participate with Calgary Alliance by:
- Creating Change: Bringing about change in the city through Calgary Alliance’s Campaigns.
- Leadership Development: Developing your leadership skills through training and opportunities to practice leadership.
- Connection to Community: Connecting with other Calgarians who are interested in working together for the common good.
- Be Part of the Change: Partnering with other Alliance members to set direction and priorities for Calgary Alliance.
Membership is on a sliding scale from $50 - $200 per year.
Please note that memberships are not tax deductible.
Steps to becoming a member:
- Fill out the attached form.
- Send a payment of between $50 - $200 to Calgary Alliance for the Common Good.
- Send these both to:
Calgary Alliance for the Common Good Society
1703 1 St NW
4. Someone will be in contact with you to welcome you and connect you with opportunities to get involved.