Part-time Administrative Coordinator Position
Time: 10hours/week (This may increase over time)
Wage: $20-$23/hour (plus 10% in leu of pension and benefits)
Vacation: 3 Weeks vacation, 1 week sick leave per year.
Overtime: Taken as time in lieu.
Accountability: Reports to Lead Organizer. Will meet regularly with the lead organizer to develop a work plan and prioritize items from the below list.
The Administrative Coordinator will either carry out or work with volunteers/staff to support the Calgary Alliance for the Common Good in the following areas:
Coordinate Communications - Work with volunteers to do the following:
- Social media posts, editing, responding and formatting.
- Assist with/edit newsletter and email blasts
- Send out press releases and media relations
- Update website
Fundraising and Event Support
- Support event planning and coordination.
- Manage registrations.
- Assist in managing individual donors.
- Meeting planning and preparation
- Manage events/meeting calendar
- Invoicing and membership management
- Data entry
- Support for projects
Lead Organizer support
- Email management
- Calendar management
- Document editing, preparation, and organizing
- Expense reporting
- Assist with proposal writing
Skills required or willing to learn:
- An ability to use Nation Builder website platform
- An ability to use Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Editing and writing
- QuickBooks and basic bookkeeping
- Microsoft Office and Google suite programs
- Email and calendar management
- Organization and coordination of volunteers.
- A basic understanding of community organizing
Application: Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. If you have any questions, please use the same email address.
Deadline: Please apply by March 15, 2020