Our city and province are currently in an unprecedented third wave of the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
Medical staff, front-line workers and those contending with the pandemic are exhausted from managing this crisis.
Let's all do our part to work towards the common good by taking action:
- Wear a mask and get vaccinated as soon as you can.
- Practice social distancing.
- If you can stay home please do so.
- Reach out to those around you and offer support as you can.
- Use your role in your community or institution to encourage others to keep us all safe by following public health guidelines and looking after each other.
Resources, guides, notifications, and up-to-the-minute information can be found at the following government websites:
- Guidelines on Covid-19 can be found on the Government of Canada's website.
- The Government of Alberta website located here.
- The City of Calgary's Calgary Emergency Management Agency's web portal here.
"It's official, Alberta now has more new daily confirmed cases than any other province or state. Here's the 7-day average." - Dr. Trevor Tombe, University of Calgary