Below is a listing of resources, webinars and trainings offered by the Calgary Alliance for the Common Good.
If you would like further details, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
Block Captains: Building Neighborhood Teams
Recorded April 2020 | Password: p8.5x?V5
- More information about becoming a Neighborhood Block Captain can be found here.
Webinar: Meeting with Politicians
Recorded March 2021 | Password: TakeAction87!
- Handout: Meeting with your MP/MLA or City Councillor
- One Pager: Meeting with a Public Official
- PowerPoint: Building Relationships by Ryan Andersen
- PowerPoint: Building the Foundations of a Campaign by Bob Hawkesworth
- PowerPoint: Preparing for the Meeting by Kent Hehr
Webinar: Understanding Basic Income
Recorded May 2020 | Password: 0F%*#%37
Webinar: Core Team Training
Recorded September 2020 | Password: 8y5KkCJ=
- Handout: Core Team Resources: The City We Value
Webinar: Fundraising Training
Recorded October 2020 | Password: W24nV##b
Webinar: How to Use Social Media Effectively for Public Life
Recorded November 2020
Mental Health and Resilient Communities:
Webinar: Grief during COVID - Understanding Our Reactions And Caring For Those Who Grieve
Recorded May 2020 | Password: 4h%M%^Eo
Webinar: Crisis Intervention
Recorded May 2020 | Password: 7w#u48.W
Webinar: Basic Mental Health Support
Recorded April 2020 | Password: 7v.24B2A
Webinar: Trauma Informed Care
Recorded June 2020 | Password: 8B$Q640e
Webinar: Spirituality, Self-Compassion, and Resilience in Coping with a Pandemic of Grief and Loss
Recorded November 2020 | Password: dKs0??nn
Recorded February 2021 | Password: .WwGfr3q
Webinar: Suicide Prevention and Intervention
Recorded March 18 2021 | Password: HelpOthers33!
- PowerPoint: Suicide Assessment & Intervention, with Janice Priess, M.A.
- Crisis Intervention: Suicide Lethality Checklist
- Crisis Supports - List of Services in Calgary & Alberta
We want to thank the Calgary Foundation for their support of our mental health-related training.
2020 Fall Action Assembly
Recorded October 2020 | Password: RfhvV03=
Assorted Print/PDF Resources:
Home & Yard Maintenance Resources for Calgary Seniors & Caregivers
We have created a resource list for home and yard maintenance for Calgary Seniors.
- Download a PDF version here.